Here we will guide you about Sarah Shepard Reading Head Start Reviews: Does Program Work Or Scam? which will be very helpful for you.
I have a strong belief in the saying; education is the key to success. Education is a lifelong process that begins when you are a toddler until you get old. One of the basic practices that are present in the learning process is reading.
In school, you are instructed on how to read at the kindergarten level.
The value of learning how to read at this stage cannot be stressed sufficient. The ability to read at an initial stage in your life makes any child for the process of intake of information.
This ensures that your child will be to read and learn concepts that are in the school curriculum. Every parent believes that his or her child can read at an initial stage.
Unfortunately, this is not always the situation. Some of our children are not able to read properly at an early stage. Some of them find the reading process to be extremely complex or even boring to them.
This causes parents to seek costly private tutors and programs that will assist children to read better. Most of these programs do not work efficiently or sometimes they end up being scams.
Fortunately, in this article you will read about the most legit program you can find in the market. This program is the Reading Head Start program. This program will finish the anxiety that most parents have about the future of the children.
As a parent who is reading this article, I am confident that you will purchase this program out. Our reading head start reviews will tell you each and every aspect of the product.
What is Reading Head Start Program?
This is an e-book that will assist you to enhance your child’s reading capability. The eBook is downloaded from the brand’s official website into any digital equipment such as a computer or smartphone.
In your device, it will exist in the PDF format. The guidelines included in the program are different and cannot be found in the reviews of other programs.
The learning process is broken down into 4 stages for simplicity. As a parent, you are needed to dedicate 15 minutes of your time to take your child through the learning stages.
At the end of each phase, your child is issued a certificate of achievement that raises the child’s self-esteem and morale.
The program operates to sharpen your child’s phonemic skills by building sound-association skills through things like rhyme. The learning process is created to be fun and interesting for the child hence he or she is not bored.
The beauty of this program is that it operates for either your son or daughter. These reading head start reviews will guide you what the program is about.
Sarah Shepard, The Inventor Of Reading Head Start?
It’s always significant to know who the inventor is, as anyone can design a program, say it’s awesome and post it online. Fortunately, the inventor isn’t just some random person that has done just that.
Instead, Reading Head Start was designed by Sarah Shepard, who is both a wife and mother of three and an English tutor for the past 14 years.
When she started to recognize how her own children were being taught in school, she instantly discovered why so many children are behind. So, she designed this program. Reading head start reviews will tell you about the author.
How Does Reading Head Start Work?
According to their website, the Reading Head Start Program was designed by an English teacher, Sarah Shepard, who states that her program is based on a reading method “the education system does not require you to know.”
Unfortunately she never really describes what this system is or how it works. She does say that it is “scientifically confirmed,” and a “proven, guaranteed method” to have your child reading at least two to four years up to their own age or grade level.
This system is defined as being completely efficient, no matter what level or learning experience your child is beginning at, and the video presentation says that this system is truly so effective that it can “prevent and reverse Dyslexia completely.” Our reading head start reviews will tell you how the program will work?
Quick Summary Of Reading Head Start Program:
It would be difficult, to sum up, such an extensive and progressive program in one article. So, instead, I’ve determined to provide you some more knowledge about the materials provided throughout Reading Head Start. Our reading head start reviews will tell you about the summary of the program.
The lesson plans presented throughout the program are step-by-step lesson plans that can be performed in the classroom or at home.
They explain to you the accurate steps to take to improve children’s reading capabilities and how to do so in a entertaining way that keeps them engaged.
PRINTABLE FLASHCARDS AND LETTER BOOKS
Flashcards and letter books are oldies but goodies. They’ve been utilized to encourage children to memorize and complete their newfound information for centuries.
The only difference is that now, you don’t have to fork over a ton of cash for them at the town store and can easily download them right from home.
A different exercise offered throughout the program is the short passages, which teach children how to read passages, based on the words explained in the program.
Just as the name reads, you’ll find lots of entertainment and educational worksheets that’ll keep your child involved and learning.
They’re colorful and enjoyable, themed and strategic, and get the brain going! You can also pick which ones to do based on grade level.
Features of Reading Head Start:
Reading Headstarts is the program that will assist you in developing the reading capability of your child. You can simply download the ebook from the official website in any of your digital devices like a smartphone or computer. It is not accessible for free so you will have to spend to access them.
The process of learning has been broken down into four stages to enhance simplicity. You will have to consume 15 minutes every day three times a week to assist your child to learn.
After the finish of each phase, the child will be given the certificate of completion which will assist to boost the self-esteem of the child and morale.
This program has been invented for sharpening the child phonemic skills and make sound association skills with the aid of rhyme. The whole process of learning is exciting and enjoyable so that the child is not getting bored. Our reading head start reviews will tell you about the features of the program.
Techniques Found In the Reading Head Start Program:
As I previously said, the program has specific techniques that can only be seen within it and not elsewhere. These techniques consist of:
- A delightful and positive approach to reading. –The learning process is created to be fun and captivating to your child.
- Positive social interactions. – This assists in enhancing your child’s social skills with their peers and other people.
- Linguistic Improvement and Communication skills. You learn how to develop your child’s language vocabulary and communication skills.
- Psychological Fortitude. –This helps to support your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Optimal Neurological development. –This ensures that you can develop your child’s brain development process to optimum levels.
What You Seek From the Reading Head Start Program:
As a parent, you will read a lot from the program. This will ensure that your child’s reading skills are splendid. You will learn:
- How to have your children to shine at reading even if they do not have an interest. Since the program is created to enjoyably, your child will become occupied in reading.
- The dos and don’ts of ensuring that affect your child’s achievement in school. This will make sure that you avoid things that can ruin the additional success of your child.
- You will also learn an easy proven way of reversing dyslexia that affects your child’s reading capability.
- You will read about the bad learning practices of teachers and why they are obsolete these days.
- You will also learn the value of making sure your child can read at an initial age.
- How to expand your child’s self-esteem and confidence. This ensures that your child will be capable to have a feeling of self-worth throughout his or her lifetime.
- How to develop your child’s pronunciation of words and more words to his or her vocabulary.
What Is In the Package?
After you get the program. There are parts within the package that will enlighten you on the ways to ensure your child can learn well. These components cover:
- The e-book. – This includes the guidelines that you have to follow to get the results that you want.
- Free bonuses. – These contain further helpful information that will help you ensure that your child can learn instantly at no extra cost.
These bonuses consist of:
- The Fun with Words book series. – These books are composed in a way that they are fun to be read by your child.
- Interactive reading games. – These are games that are discovered on the online platform that will support your child have fun as he or she reads.
- Incredible Reading Shortcuts. – As the name recommends, they are shortcuts that clarify the learning process for your child.
Benefits of Reading Head Start:
- User-friendly:It is a really user-friendly program where all you have to do is click the key for playing it and all the videos will be driven on the screen to teach the procedures. You can handle the videos according to your own pace and all you have to use is just 15 minutes every day three times a week until your child is developing all the four levels.
- Fun learning:There are numerous guides and interactive games which are certainly going to make the learning process more entertaining and enjoyable. It will be also entertaining for you. It will break down all the hard things into more simplistic blocks so that you won’t have to push the child to study and instead can view them rushing towards learning from them.
- Effective:It is extremely effective and it works the way it has promised. You can also see the reviews online on YouTube or on the official website and look into the articles of happy clients.
- Affordability:The affordability of the product is certainly going to convince you to try out this program. You will have to take the trail for just $1 and it will be accessible to you for 3 days. If you are satisfied with the program, then you can pay $37 every month. If you need to skip the trial period, then you will be getting good offers. Now you will have to pay $16 every month for 1 year and for getting lifetime access you will have to pay 297 dollars.
- Guarantee:The guarantee which is given with this product is really impressive. If you are not given the resultant then you can simply initiate the refund procedure and the money-back guarantee is accessible for 1 year.
If you have a short time throughout the day to give then this system won’t be helpful. You will have to give 15 minutes to your child every night and three times a week.
If this time sounds too critical for any parent, then it is a more suitable option not to invest money in this. For reading from this program you will be needing a stable and reliable internet connection to take complete benefit of the program.
All the games, videos, workbooks, and activities are present in the member’s area.
Who should buy Reading Head Start?
The program has been created in a way so that children of various ages can be clearly taught. This course includes lots of information and is extremely affordable.
A child’s mind should be shaped from a pretty young age and starting from the beginning is really important if you are intending for a successful life in the later stages.
This system or program will assist your child to obtain the goal and make them learn everything in a delightful and fun way.
This system doesn’t give a 100% guarantee that your child can simply read brilliantly, but it will assist them to grow an interest in studies.
So if you want your child to start reading only to save them from the fight which they may have to face in the school due to their bad reading skills than trying out this program will surely be a great option.
Cost/Price Plans Of Reading Head Start:
The Reading Head Start Program is giving its new customers a trial period, where they can get complete access to their program for three days for just $1.00.
Clients who love this program should do nothing, and at the end of three days, they will automatically be debited $37.00 for continued usage of this program. This $37.00 charge will remain each and every month until the day you cancel.
Refund Policy of Reading Head Start:
It doesn’t seem as though this company gives a standard Refund Policy; instead, customers will require to adhere closely to their trial period and Cancellation Policies to ensure that they are not priced any recurring fees for this program if they are not satisfied with it.
Customer Service Contact Info:
Clients who want to contact their Customer Service team with any questions, concerns, or objections can do so by submitting them directly to their website through their Contact Us link on the website.
Reputation of Reading Head Start:
It’s difficult to know where to start evaluating this program. First, it is challenging to find accurate reports of this system because they have decided to name it after one of the US government’s largest pre-K programs, Head Start.
When you do find articles, you will find they are pretty much all composed by affiliates and partner websites, meaning that it’s hard to determine how biased they may be.
But there are really much worse things to say about this program. Sarah Shepard, the so-called English teacher that designed this program, is not only likely not a teacher or educator of any variety, but she’s probably also not even a parent.
Her video shows the story of her Kindergarten aged child receiving his right first-grade report, and how shocked she was that he was “failing English” and how awkward that was for an English teacher.
Except Kindergartners don’t have an “English” grade, not now or always. Parents are clearly told whether or not their child is striving or achieving a variety of skills-based areas.
Also, this video claims that this reading program will “reverse or even heal Dyslexia,” which is not only totally false but is insulting and disgusting.
Dyslexia is a lifelong condition that affects the way a person’s brain describes the information it views, and children are born with this condition and have it their entire lives.
To suggest that Dyslexia is a condition that parents provide their children because they didn’t explain them to read using a particular method is not only a lie, to say it is dangerous and unethical and would never be a claim created by a well-educated teacher.
The bottom line is that this program is possible a knock-off of a present reading program being sold by a person who is lying when they claim to have any information or experience in teaching.
Parents should avoid this program and hold with other proven and professionally suggested systems.
Competitors and Alternatives?
There are numerous different programs accessible to assist children of all ages, even toddlers, to start taking the right steps toward learning to read.
Parents can locate the right program for their needs by analyzing their child’s age, the current level of reading or recognition, and the amount of time you have to run with your child on any given program.
If you have any involvement with this company or their products, please leave your Reading Head Start Program reviews here.
Bonus With Reading Head Start:
This Reading Head Start Program also gives you numerous benefits at zero cost.
You will be presented with reading shortcuts that will be extremely effective and support the children to simply lock the words in their mind. It will grow the progress of your child and help them to understand and learn excellent words.
This book will assist in improving the reading skill of the child and has been created in a way so that the kid will find it to be delightful.
It gives a game series online which will encourage your child to learn reading as well as have entertainment at the same time.
Does Reading Head Start really work or Scam?
Well, it concentrates on approaching learning to read from a logical angle by preparing the child what sound each letter makes and how letters can improve the sound of a word when combined or subtracted so that they learn the language naturally.
It doesn’t need a rocket scientist to know that today’s schools frequently leave out fundamentals such as providing a powerful foundation in letters and sounds so that a child has tools in their arsenal that they can utilize when confronted with an unknown word.
Reading Head Start works, but it’s because it reflects common sense principles, such as educating your child the sound value of a letter, so that the child can apply their own logic when faced with unknown words to read them correctly on the first try.
So, yes, it does guide children the foundations of the English language, encouraging them to read, and particularly for younger children, it will likely put them ahead of children their own age, because they’ll be learning skills that are usually reserved for older children.
That’s not to say it doesn’t operate on older kids. Since a lot of masters skip reading and sound basics when it comes to teaching language, older children can sometimes be missing this main component for reading success.
Once they get a grip on it, they can, most frequently, quite easily catch up to the grade level they’re thought to be reading at.
In fact, it wouldn’t be out of the question that they learned at a higher grade level than their current one easily because a smart kid who’s been presenting it their all their entire lives will likely go above and beyond once they have the foundational education that they were before lacking.
Reading Head Start Reviews – The Pros and Cons:
- Tons of excellent lessons that grow on one another in a single, cohesive learning plans
- A PHENOMENAL way for teaching phonemes, utilizing exercises you wouldn’t expect
- It works quickly, and you and your child can understand and feel the results almost immediately. The pace is slow and steady, classic for easing stubborn and striving kids like Jen back into reading without becoming overwhelming.
- Some of the guidance is created for groups, though you can do any of them one-on-one. Having a group-focused lesson plan makes it simple to teach multiple children to read.
- Lack of personalization, though you can skip around lessons on your own if you consider your child needs to get ahead or return to an old topic.
- There’s no individual assessment to assist you to figure out where your kid should start. They give a loose guide on their lesson page, but it’s up to you to figure out where they want to be, which can be a bit of a drawback for kids who have been fighting with reading for an extended period.
- It’s also difficult to keep track of your improvement. It would be excellent if each lesson had a title to make it more comfortable to navigate if you forget which of the 40 weeks you left off at.
Reading Head Start Reviews – Final Verdict:
This will ensure even later in life the child will benefit in his or her studies. This program is not a scam unlike various programs found in the market.